Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jared K - fish.tanque


The kids at le.tanque asked me to do a guest mix of bumpin' underground house for the springtime. After playing strictly vinyl for the past 10 years, this is the first mix I've ever made with CDs. I feel like a bit of a whore...but a giggly one. Freak it!

Jared K - fish.tanque

Da Basspushers – Keep ‘Em Dancing
Joshua Heath & Inland Knights – I Refuse (Inland Knights Mix)
Wattie Green – Moe
Clockwork – Scott’s Dark Tools
Metro Housing Authority – Infamous
Domspiral – Culture Bubble
Manuel Sahagun – Let the Beat
Pete Le Freq – Indecisive
Gillaume & The Coutu Dumonts – I Was on My Way to Hell
The Candy Dealers – Stepping Out
Peckos – Sensual Strawberry Soda (Tommy Largo Remix)
Magors – Do I Move You (Chris Robson Remix)
Tom Drummond – Groove with Me (Zare Remix)
Dj Assassin – A Face in the Crowd (Chris Simmonds Intellidred Mix)
Johnny Karton – Workbody (Pete Le Freq Workin’ That Dub)
Michael Bop – Yes We Is

No comments:

Post a Comment