Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jared K - September Mix


I was flipping through my crates today, pulling out once-familiar sleeves and dusting off neglected B-sides. One groove led to another, and I found myself pitch deep in a scattered mix of old skool, spoken word and disco-seasoned house. First real vinyl jam in a long time…damn.

Jared K - September Mix

Liberty City – That’s What I Got (Murk Vocal Mix)
Mizz Piggy – Jacking Jill
Bougie Soliterre – Besides You (Tiefschwarz Remix)
Ben Watt – Pop a Cap in Yo’ Ass
Emiliana Torrini – Unemployed in Summertime (Junior’s Summertime Mix)
Kojak – Art to Breathe (Malix Remix)
Disco Elements – Progresso Disco Time
Groove Collective – Everything is Changing (Swag Remix)
Trankilou – Atom Funk
Ben Watt – Attack, Attack, Attack
Free Energy – Teach Me to Fly
Phatts & Small – Harvest for the World (Mutant Disco Mix)
Pty Ltd – Feeling’s Gone (Joshua’s Feeling’s Back Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment